Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday's Small Business

Treasured Forever


       Recently I was floating around Facebook, the way that I always do. I found a new business that struck my attention, Treasured Forever. The page offers many great items, along with fun activities, and great conversation.

       When I spoke with the page owner, I realized that she was a wonderful person and very pleasant to talk to. I enjoyed learning more about what led her to the decision to start up her small business. Allison said that she opened her business in 2009, because she found that she loved working in many areas of crafting, although she specializes in the area of costume jewelry.


        When it comes to the prices, she has great prices for the high quality. I could not believe how affordable many of the things that she sold were. I was amazed at the quality of the items that you get for the price. She is a definite must see. Visit her page, just be prepared to fall in love with everything you see.

Treasured Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment